KARTOSA places people at the core of its concerns. Our only capital is the talent of our team.
As part of its development strategy, KARTOSA our company relies, on the one hand, on its own ability to train young talent in the best practices of the consulting profession and the best techniques employed in each phase of the information system life cycle, and on the other hand, on its willingness to support its employees in an individualized career development path.
We recruit young graduates or junior consultants with initial technical or functional experience from SAP HCM.
Consult our job offers below and send us your application with your CV and LM to email@example.com. We'll be happy to consider your application and offer you positions within our company.
SAP HCM Consultant
As an SAP partner, KARTOSA supports its customers in the transformation and rationalization of their HR information systems. Our experience covers implementation and maintenance of systems SAP SuccessFactors HXM Cloud and On-premise.
Once again this year, KARTOSA is maintaining its policy of recruiting the best and the brightest. Consultants expérimenté au sein de son siège à Paris.
Votre mission :
- Analyze customers' payroll and time and activity management needs
- Design and configure SAP Payroll and ATM solutions adapted to customers' specific legal and contractual requirements
- Implement functional and technical tests of SAP Payroll and ATM solutions
- Provide support and training for end users
- Participate in monitoring and upgrading SAP Payroll and ATM solutions
Your profile :
- You have at least 3 years' significant experience as an SAP Payroll and ATM consultant.
- You are familiar with the SAP HCM-PA (Payroll) and SAP HCM-PT (Time Management) modules.
- You are familiar with French payroll and time management rules.
- You have good analytical, synthesis and communication skills.
- You are recognized for your perseverance, your customer relations skills, your reliability and your ability to work as part of a team.
- Your ability to adapt is combined with rigor and autonomy.
- You have a good English level
- Attractive and progressive remuneration according to profile and qualifications
- Mutual insurance, provident fund, luncheon vouchers, telephone subscription, 100% transport reimbursement, company profit-sharing and collective and individual bonuses.
- Hybrid working mode
- Coaching to help you grasp the meaning of your mission, visualize the impact of your work on results, give you a sense of responsibility and increase your autonomy and expertise.
- Opportunities for training and career development within a motivated and dynamic team
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a meeting.